Monday, November 10, 2014

Manicure Monday


This weeks nail polish is Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish in the color #410 "I LILAC YOU."
I bought this nail polish about 2 weeks ago at Kmart. It was on sale for 99 cents! I love the color and just had to buy it. The bottle says it dries in 60 seconds, so I wanted to test it. I'm a sucker for fast drying nail polishes. Well, the bottle was right! It did dry pretty quickly! I was impressed. The only problem I had with this nail polish is I had to put multiple coats on so it wouldn't look so streaky.

What nail polish are you wearing this week?

Yours Truly,
Suehey

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty color!
    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour and unexpected for this time of year, making it all the more unusual .. the price is incredible too, wow! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete