Friday, November 14, 2014

Lipstick Review: Colourpop's Lippies

I ordered 2 "Lippies" from Colourpop (Bitchette and Creature) with the eye shadows, I just did not want to have a super long post.
Bitchette
Creature


Bitchette is a red color and looks like a Marilyn Monroe color red. It's the perfect red for me! Not too bold, just right. This color is perfect to wear when you are going out or just wanting to add color to your outfit!
wearing "Bitchette"

wearing "Bitchette"












Creature caught my eye when I was browsing through all the different colors Colourpop has. This lipstick looks brown online,but when I put it on my lips it looked more of a deep burgundy. When my friend, Laura put it on, for her the color looked more of a deep purple.
wearing "Creature"

wearing "creature"
                                           wearing "Creature" on lips
                                           wearing "meow" on eye lids

Both of these lippies are a matte finish. For me these were long lasting and are well pigmented. The color applies smoothly. The shape of the lipstick helps with applying on the corners of your mouth and top lip.These do feel like there is nothing on your lips.


Would I buy more of these?

I would! They're only $5. They are long lasting and there are many colors to choose from! Usually the saying goes " You pay for what you get" but in this case, you get much more  for your buck!

Go check them out!
colourpop.com


Yours Truly,

Suehey



4 comments:

  1. Lovely lipstick colors. Looks fab on you

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Kisses
    www.lebalzi.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This colors are fabulous!! I love both colors!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors look great. I love "creatures"!

    ReplyDelete